viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Un testimonio de un recién egresado y las peripecias literario vivenciales de esta situación. N de la R.


Howling to the moon, looking for answers

By: Guillermo Augusto Diaz Samper.


6 months ago I finished my studies at the university; before that, I had been working hard to overcome many adversities in life for four years. I was really exhausted due to the quantity of things I had already done in that time. I remember those years with sadness because they started with the loss of my family.

Therefore, I adapted myself to a new way of life, because everything changed. By that time, my instinct moved my soul fostering my strength to have a reason for living in order to survive. As a lonely wolf without pack I fought alone to see the stars, and I was successful. “I will fight to death If I have to” I constantly told to myself, encouraging my scared and confused mind to reach the impossible. Therefore, I conquered my own skies walking on those stars that I had been trying to reach since I lost my mother.

Nowadays, I consider myself lucky: I found a new pack, and I’m comfortable again. As a result, my fighting spirit is gone, and I have lost my instinct. I have to say that I’m living a true hell tying to find a new reason to be. Who shall I be? Where is my path now? I’m not walking on the stars anymore. It looks like I was living just an illusion, and I didn’t reach the skies after all. When my dreams where realized I was very tired, and for that I thought that the best thing to do was to rest. Resting, the time has passed away.

These days are a big risk to my strength, so as my hero said: I only have to walk on… Howling to the moon, looking for answers (a star, maybe?).


Guillermo Augusto Díaz Samper

Politólogo de la Universidad Javeriana

No hay comentarios: